Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pictures from the Book: Page 26

When I started this blog back in 2011, I intended to periodically share color versions of some of the photos from the book. I haven't done that for a while so here's a couple from page 26.

Here's "Blue" - the canary. In this photo he's sitting on top of Laka's cage (notice the super-thick bars). He'd gotten out of his own cage (not something we encouraged...) and went for a happy flight around the first floor of the house, finally settling here. Not exactly a great choice of landing spots but, thankfully, Laka paid no attention to him at all.

I love the "attitude" expression on his face - he seems to be saying "HAH!  Catch me NOW if you can..."


And Here's Ned and Kelly indulging in a little allo-preening.


I bumped into Ned and Kelly's new owner earlier this year. She told me they are both doing fine - as cheeky and feisty as ever. I'm glad to know she still has them and has managed to deal with their aggression.

No comments:

Post a Comment