The tile shop owner wouldn't have been pleased with this, of course, but wasn't about to send those birds back to the manufacturer/artist. Instead, he reduced the price and hung a little paper sign on one. The sculptures, honestly, looked a little sad - but when I saw the sign that clever shopkeeper put on them, well, I had to have them.
Here they are, standing in the Secret Garden:
And here's the sign that sold them:
- What I’m listening to: "You Have to Be There" by Susan Boyle
- What’s for tea: Lean Cuisine (poor Stephen....)
- What I’m reading: "What Einstein Told His Cook" by Robert L. Wolke (ironic, isn't it?)
- Wine recommendation: uh... if we're eating Lean Cuisine.. seems a bit indulgent to have wine...
- What's the season?: spring in Oz, fall in the U.S.