Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pictures from the Book: Page 4

This morning I was honoured to be the guest-speaker at a book club connected with Wyandotte Winery (they recently read "Flying Over the Rainbow"). As part of the Q&A, they expressed the desire to see colour versions of the photos in the book. I'd been thinking about that myself, and so, YEAH! Why not?!?!

There are LOT of photos in the book - over 70 - that's too many to put up all at once, but the beauty of having this blog is the fact that I CAN show you colour photos. We'll start with page 4 - a photo of Cockatoos sitting on a park picnic table:

(Click on the image to see a larger version)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Liz! I was not at book club last night (the "Well Red Book Club")so I unfortunately missed the conversation with you. I am so glad you are showing us the pictures in color! My husband lived in Australia for a short time and he will be pleased to see the pics in color, too. He was so interested in your book because he could really relate.
    Again, great job!!!
    Jean Collier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jean! The ladies last night asked me why I didn't produce the book with colour photos - and the answer to that is: $

    It would have been outrageously expensive with colour pics - and that's a shame because some of the pictures really are gorgeous. I'm glad you found this blog - I'll start putting the better photos up for you.

    Awesome that your hubby got the chance to live here for a while!

    ReplyDelete